Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lets see what we can do

Well, I've attempted to customized this here blog. I've been teaching myself how to work with images using GIMP and Photoshop (both are awesome, by the way). I've used GIMP to make the few images on this site.

I made a lovely background and layout to use with this here blogger, but unfortunetely it doesn't work with Beta and I'm too lazy to go back to Classic Blogger. Other than the blogs being some picky about the code, Beta is pretty nice.

Oh, well. Like I said, I've been working on my website my teaching myself CSS, HTML along with those image programs. And I've been working on collecting content for said website, too. I'm trying to come up with a cool name for the site too.

So far, the website I'm building an info site for a few of my hobbies. Anime, cosplay, gothic culture, and all my other wierd hobbies. So I figure after I get the content done along with some pics, I am going to sponsor a few months on Meetup.com and hopefully get a group together and along the way, I'd like to build up my web presence.

The Meetup thing should go over very well. Like when I signed up for Anime meetup alerts, it asks me if I have an interest and other meetups like Japanese culture, cosplay, etc. When someone does sign up, everyone who previously signed up for alerts will be alerted. Same thing if a new group is founded.

Hopefully that made since and hopefully it will get a bunch of people go come to my site! Yay!

No comments: