So far, my life is pretty f'ed up so I guess I should enlist. Then I can go to school or something. At least after its all over I'll have have a career that doesn't involve me asking people if they would like to add fries to their order.
The down side is that I'll have to take out my beloved piercings. And no more tattoos for a while. Their policies say that I can't have more than 25% of my body covered (and I think visible) in tattoos. So technically, I can have about 24.999% of myself cleverly inked up and not have to remove anything. Sweet...
The next decision is if I'd like to go into service full time or part-time.
Well Full time will get me:
- A guaranteed 9-5.
- An apartment on base or an allowance for an off-base place
- Free School (On my on time, which sucks.)
- Guaranteed cash every 1th and 15th.
- Some over stuff..
- Shipped off to war, possibly.
- Moved around alot, maybe.
- 4 day's pay for 2 days of work. (That 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year stuff)
- Free school (All those other days that I'm not working. Yay!)
- Training and stuff
- Over stuff that I can't remember.